|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Apple Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
From Norco, Louisiana to Flint, Michigan to Los Angeles, California – environmental racism is real. On this edition of Making Contact, we look at polluting industries in Northeast and South L.A.
We begin with a story by Making Contact’s Community Storytelling Fellow Ivan Rodriguez, followed by an interview with journalist Aura Bogado and Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda Solis.
- Ivan Maceda Rodriguez, Making Contact Community Storytelling Fellow
- Aura Bogado, Journalist, Grist
- Hilda Solis, Los Angeles County Supervisor
- Host: Jasmin Lopez
- Contributing Producer: Ivan Maceda Rodriguez
- Producer and Fellow’s Co-producer George Lavender
- Music: Blue Dot Sessions