|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Spotify||Google Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
We hear about systems of mutual support; where peers coping with similar struggles like HIV, mental health issues and surviving prison step into the roles typically filled by licensed specialists.
Mutual support can be controversial, especially when it tries to replace professional help. But it can also be immensely rewarding for all parties involved, and can save a ton of money.
- Mamokoena Malaka , Malilamo Mafwa. Elizabeth Mabothile, expert patients
- Lillian Nalwoga, Constant Kasonga, doctors in Lesotho
- Cameron Clark, Ozell Johnson, Darryl Ray Poole, fellow inmates at California State Prison at Solano
- Louis Wright, corrections officer
- Dr. Erica Fletcher, documentarian
- Host: Andrew Stelzer
- Contributing Producer: Al Sasser
- Special Thanks: The Omnia foundation for partial funding of this program. Hindenburg-our software sponsor for the Community Storytelling Fellowship. And thanks to everyone who supported our Community Storytelling Fellows Crowdfunding campaign.