|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Spotify||Google Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
Renowned biologist Sandra Steingraber has made fighting environmentally induced cancers her lifes work. Steingraber’s book, Living Downstream, has been turned into a movie chronicling a year in her life trying to create a world free of cancer causing toxics. On this edition, we hear excerpts of the documentary film, Living Downstream. Special thanks to The People’s Picture Company for allowing us to excerpt the film ‘Living Downstream’.
- Sandra Steingraber, author of Living Downstream: An Ecologist’s Personal Investigation of Cancer and the Environment
- Host: Andrew Stelzer
- Music: Sunchyme by Dario G, Recurring by Bonobo
- Living Downstream
- Living Downstream Home Video DVD
- Sandra Steingraber
- Dangers of Fracking
- Food and Water Watch
- About Air Toxics-EPA
- Blacksmith Institute
Articles, reports, etc.
- A Conversation with Sandra Steingraber
- Toxic Power: How Power Plants Contaminate Our Air and States
- The Whole Fracking Enchilada, Sandra Steingrabber in Orion Magazine