|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Apple Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
In this radio adaptation of the documentary film, Walking in Two Worlds, we bring you to Alaska’s Tongass Forest, where the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act turned tribes into corporations and sparked a lengthy logging frenzy.
We meet a Tlingit brother and sister, who are trying to heal both the forest and their native community.
Special thanks to Specialty Studios.
- Wanda Culp & Bob Loescher, Tlinget brother & Sister
- Peter Coyote, narrator
- Mike Jackson, Tlingit tribal historian
- Ernestine Hanlon-Abel, Weaver & Activist
- Byron Mallott, Former Seaalaska CEO
- Israel Shotridge, Tlingit carver
- Tom Thorton, anthropologist
- Lydia George, Tlingit Clan Mother
- Joe Sebastian, Alaska Fisherman & guide
- Deny Bschor, former US Forest Service Regional Forester
- John Rowan, Tlingit carver
- Richard Nixon, President of the United States
- Rick Harris, Former Seaalaska Executive VP
- Rosita Worl, Seaalaska Board member