|Never miss a show!
Imprisonment, oppressive laws, and harassment of journalists – these are just a few means of censorship around the world. The use of these repressive tactics threaten freedom of expression and the public’s right to information.
On this edition, we hear from journalists in Ecuador and Mexico, and learn about the most censored countries from the Committee to Protect Journalists.
- William Morocho, Page Designer with Diario HOY
- Jaime Mantilla, Director of Diario HOY newspaper
- Carlos Ochoa Hernandez, head of Supercom
- Rosental Alves, Director of the Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas at the University of Texas in Austin
- Romel Jurado, Consultant for Supercom
- Gustavo Ruiz, Independent Photographer
- Edwin Canché Pech, Journalist
- Adrián López Ortiz, director of Northwestern newspaper
- Marcela Zendejas, Associate Officer on Alternative Media and Gender Issues at Article 19 MEXICO
- Courtney Radsch, Advocacy Director with the Committee to Protect Journalists