|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Spotify||Google Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
Women Rising radio profiles food sovereignty activists from India, Mexico, and Native American communities.
If you are interested in GMOs, TTP, seed saving, herbal medicine, food, trade & activism –then tune in!
- Vandana Shiva, founder of Navdanya
- Adelita San Vicente Tello, founder of Semillas de Vida
- Sage La Pena, Native American, ethno- botanist and food sovereignty activist
- Kanyon Sayers-Roods, Native American youth educator
- fundación semillas de vida
- The Women’s Herbal Symposium of Northern California I Who are the Teachers
- Kanyon – Portfolio
- TPP Fine Print: Biotech Seed Companies Win Again | Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- What drove a Korean farmer to kill himself in Cancun?