|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Spotify||Google Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
The female body as medium, and as message.
How can a woman determine how she is perceived by the world, and even by herself?
On this edition, we hear stories of women who are using their bodies for political protest, and as tools of self-empowerment…forcing everyone to reevaluate their perspectives on the female form.
- Neda Topaloski & Xenia Chernyshova, Femen members
- Galia Ackerman, author of the book “Femen”
- Catherine King, Executive Producer, Global Fund for Women
- Yolando Y’Netta Harbin-Venson, Big Ol Pretty Girls owner
- Jenny “Diva” Davis, clothing designer Diva’s Exquisite Designs.
Host: Jasmin Lopez Producers: Andrew Stelzer, Laura Flynn, George Lavender Contributing Producers: Sujata Dey, Aqueila Lewis, Mark Valcour
Host: Jasmin Lopez
Producers: Andrew Stelzer, Laura Flynn, George Lavender
Contributing Producers: Sujata Dey, Aqueila Lewis, Mark Valcour