|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Spotify||Google Podcasts||Apple Podcasts|
It’s something many of us take for granted: access to clean drinking water. But for many Americans it’s not something they can rely on. From chemical spills in West Virginia to ecoli in the water on the Texas-Mexico border, to contamination from farming in California. On this edition, we hear what happens when there’s not a drop to drink.
- Angela Walker, Charleston resident
- Neena Satija, environment reporter Texas Tribune
- Daisy Gonzalez and Vicente Lara, Environmental Justice Coalition for Water
- Horacio Amezquita, resident San Jerado
- Host: George Lavender
- Contributing Producers: Laura Allen, Rachel Gottfried, Jing Niu