|Never miss a show!||Email Signup||Apple Podcasts||Google Podcasts|
You’ve heard of Hip-Hop, but what about Krip-Hop? That’s the name for the international movement of disabled artists, poets, musicians, and MCs.
On this edition of Making Contact, we hear the story of Krip Hop from hate mail to worldwide phenomenon.
- Leroy Moore, co-founder of Krip Hop Nation, poet, activist, journalist;
- Joy Elan, poet
- Joy Elan
- Leroy Moore
- Krip Hop in Poor Magazine
- Krip-Hop Nation Police Brutality Music
- Krip-Hop Nation Music
- Krip-Hop Nation Worldwide
- Krip-Hop Nation FB group
- Diversifying Hip Hop: Krip Hop and Homo Hop
- Krip-Hop Nation in Seattle Performance
- Krip-Hop Nation in Seattle Police Brutality workshop
- Sins Invalid