|Never miss a show!
Every week since January of 1995, Making Contact has been bringing you voices and perspectives from the grassroots…analysis of the larger structures driving our global economies…and solutions being created by people all over the world.
On this special 20th program’s creation by volunteers, and how this little radio show became part of a new generation of media outlets that continues to both counter the mainstream, and transform our conception of who and what is considered newsworthy.
- Dr. Julianne Malveaux, President Emertia of Bennett College for Women
- Peggy Law & Norman Solomon, Making Contact co-founders
- Paul George, Steve Rock, Shelley Kessler, Pam Law, Bill Creighton, early Making Contact volunteers
- Food Not Bombs volunteers
- Laura Livoti, former Making Contact Managing Director
- Michael Eisenmenger, Community Media Center of Marin Executive Director
- David Cole, Georgetown University constitutional law professor
- Glen Ford, Black Agenda Report founder